- Our guests and employees‘ wellbeing and safety is at the heart of our priority. We continue to monitor the situation closely and to follow the guidelines by the government. Our team adheres to the most strict standards in terms of cleaning, disinfection and hygiene. As a precaution and in order to further protect our guests and employees, we have implemented a number of additional sanitary measures.
- To protect everyone, please respect the guideline of Health Canada. A few questions related to Pandemic will be asked. No customer will be admitted without clarification.
- Everyone should obey the social distance rules in common area, face mask is highly recommended in public area, especially when physical distance is not possible. Mandatory hand washing upon arrival and before circulating in the common areas.
- After the departure of our guest, all the rooms and keys are cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care. For any stay less than 7 nights, no housekeeping will be done during the room occupation. Additional towels, tissues… will be supplied upon request.
- Things suggested to bring: although our team disinfect all surface in common area regularly, we invite you to disinfect your picnic table using a wipe or bring your table cloth to cover it. If you need to use B.B.Q equipment, please bring your B. B. Q utensiles.
- The number of swimmers in the swimming pool is limited each time to allow social distance.
- No contact check in/check out(shielded reception desk), contactless payment is highly recommended.To adapt the pandemic, the safety and protection measure will be adjusted quickly to prevent the COVID19 spread.
5 minutes to Granby Zoo; 15 minutes to Bromont
Highway 10, exit 55 or 68 | Highway 20, exit 141
1587, Principale Street (Route 112), Granby, Quebec J2J 0S5
Tel: 450 375-2451; 450 378-7947 Fax: 450 378-5564
Web: www.MotelBonsoir.com E-mail: info@MotelBonsoir.com